Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Wish List

It's finally December! Yay! This is always a fun month for me because I love to get creative with my winter outfits at holiday parties.  And since I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas on either sides of my family, I have tons of holiday spirit!
My dad said he was going to get a Christmas tree from Home Depot tomorrow and I get to decorate it when I get home in a few weeks.  His birthday is on Christmas, but we never feel like cooking.  So, for the past three years, we've gone out for Chinese food. :)
I'm so bummed, though, because my mom's family always has a Hanukkah party, but I'm not going to be home for it.  We play a gag gift exchange game (I call it 'white elephant') and everyone gets really into it.  I had been searching online for months for a funny gift (last year I gave Kosher Candyland, Borrow My Pens, and Road Shticks).  There is a returning gift that is always in unassuming packaging: an Elvis Cookbook.  It's been going on for years, and whoever gets it has to regift it in a creative way.  I always have so much fun with my family.
Now that the Holiday season is around the corner, I can share my Wish List with you all!
Obviously some of these gift are completely unrealistic.  I would never expect anyone to spend this much on me, but I just love that Hamsa necklace (but one for under $50).  The lady with the cucumbers represents one day of relaxation and papering which I would gladly spend at home with friends and get a cheap massage from a local place.  Perfection.  The rest are just things I've had my eye on for a while, or brands that I'm a fan of.  Enjoy!
My 2011 Chrismukkah Wish List







My 2011 Chrismukkah Wish List

Michael Kors iPhone Clutch, $80
Lou cashmere sweater, $228
Jennifer Zeuner gold initial necklace, $264
Mystic Light turquoise jewelry, $1,265
Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses, $119
Kiehl's Since 1851 Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion - Lavender/8.4 Oz., $20
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliating Treatment 2 oz, $65
Kindle Touch: Touchscreen e-Reader with Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display, $99
Woman having a facial treatment in a spa | IML-OL00364 © IML Image...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...