Monday, November 21, 2011

My Current Obsessions of the Week

My Current Obsessions of the Week
My Current Obsessions of the Week by kcarroll33 featuring lightweight scarves

This past week I fell in love with each of these items.
First, the Jack Black Lip Balm was a free sample from Sephora, but I'm going to buy the real deal when I'm out.  It makes my lips so smooth and tastes great!  Believe me, I've tried everything when it comes to chapped lips, this works.
Next, the Too Faced natural eye shadow pallet.  This is perfect for creating an easy natural eye for day time and use natural darker colors for a night out.  It even comes with a brush that makes eyeliner look great.
This Staring At Stars lightweight scarf is from Urban Outfitters.  I bought it a few weeks ago when it started getting a little chilly in Tucson.  It's so soft and warm! Plus, it's long, big, and fluffy: the ultimate accessory.  I just bought it purple too.
Finally, I was introduced to this all natural Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub.  It really tingles when you wash your face, and my face felt incredibly soft and clean when I finished.  Let me know what products you love and I'll try them and let you know what I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...